Not so E. Rushmore Coglan. With the whole world for his - My meditations were interrupted by a tremendous noise and conflict in another part of the cafeacute;. I saw above the heads of the seated patrons E. Rushmore Coglan and a stranger to me engaged in terrific battle. They fought between the tables like Titans, and glasses crashed, and men caught their hats up and were knocked down, and a brunette screamed, and a blonde began to sing 'Teasing.' My cosmopolite was sustaining the pride and reputation of the Earth when the waiters closed in on both combatants with their famous flying wedge formation and bore them outside, still resisting. I called McCarthy, one of the French garccedil;ons, and asked him the cause of the conflict. 'The man with the red tie' (that was my cosmopolite), said he, 'got hot on account of things said about the bum sidewalks and water supply of the place he come from by the other guy.' 'Why,' said I, bewildered, 'that man is a citizen of the world - a cosmopolite. He - ' 'Originally from Mattawamkeag, Maine, he said,' continued McCarthy, 'and he wouldn't stand for no knockin' the place.'

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 6

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 5

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 4

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 3

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 2

داستان کوتاه The Coming-out of Maggie صفحه 1

داستان کو تاه The Skylight Room صفحه 5

the ,and ,a ,of ,he ,cosmopolite ,of the ,and a ,a cosmopolite ,with the ,the place

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

0creation porseshmehrr98 ذهن ثروتمند داستان مطالب اینترنتی text دنیای تکنولوژی و هوش مصنوعی نسیم کلیپ بانک لینک های دانلود فیلم ، دانلود سریال و دانلود آهنگ میباشد. kabk111 مدرسه شاد